Your dedicated Mango Maven is here in beautiful California while the owner of Indian Blend, Lisa, is all the way across the country in Georgia. We’re 3,000 miles apart, but I tell you what: We’ve both got mangoes on our minds! I’m always on the hunt for interesting mango products and boy did I find a goldmine at IndianBlend.com, an online specialty retailer of Indian foods.
Lisa grew up in South Florida with a mango tree in her backyard…maybe that’s what inspired her. Or maybe Indian Blend’s great mango product selection can be ascribed to Lisa’s love of dried mango. Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that THE International Mango Festival is held every year in India AND mangoes are India’s national fruit.
Translation: Indians know a fine bit about mangoes and love them even more than that. Translation 2: Indian grocery stores feature more mango products than we’re accustomed to seeing at typical US supermarkets. Were it not for businesses like Indian Blend, I would say the average American could potentially be in danger of being deprived of the international mango product experience. But in reality, we’re lucky little mango fiends who can access mango products online to our hearts’ delight!
Here are some tidbits I gathered from Lisa about Indian Blend. I thought all of you Internet shopping aficionados out there would be interested to know that Indian Blend….
- Has been in business for seven years
- Ships their products from Georgia
- Offers free shipping on orders over $80
- Carries dozens upon dozens of mango food products
And I couldn’t help asking Lisa a few other things about Indian Blend like…
- What is Indian Blend’s most unique mango product? Turns out it’s fresh mango leaves! (used for religious purposes)
- What is Indian Blend’s most popular kids’ product? Lisa claims it’s the Cocoaland Mango Gummies BUT I think they absolutely qualify for an appropriate adult treat as well. Sheesh! Lisa and I may have to agree to disagree on this one!
- What are Indian Blend’s most popular mango products overall? Lisa listed the following mango product all-stars:
Anyway… If you’re like me, you’ll have to judge for yourself the selection of mango products at Indian Blend. And when you get there, tell Lisa I sent you. I just might need the PR after raising mango cane over the aforementioned gummies. 🙂